ecoPayz Online Casinos
EcoPayz is the way forward for ecoCard users. It gives you the freedom to deposit and withdraw however you want to.
EcoPayz (stylized ecoPayz) is an online payment service that can be used for online casino transactions in most markets. US players can hold a legacy ecoAccount, but none are currently available for US residents. Casinos will not accept deposits or process withdrawals for American players using their old accounts.
Formerly known as EcoCard, the company is operated and powered by the UK's PSI-Pay Ltd., which is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in England.
There are two primary platforms available to use ecoPayz:
Browser access is the easiest method for most web users.
The ecopayz app resides on your handset or tablet for instant access to deposit funds or to manage your account.
Apple users can download and install the app from the App Store.
Android users can get it at the Play Store.
No matter how you access the internet, the service allows consumers to open a free account to receive, send, and spend money all from a single wallet. Those without a bank account are welcome to fund by other means and no credit check is required to open an account.
- Casino deposits can be done from your ecoAccount, a prepaid ecoCard, or a one-use ecoVirtualcard.
- Peer to peer funds transfers are supported for ecoAccounts.
How to open an ecoPayz account
To open your account in one of eleven languages please click here.
After entering some basic personal information, including your email address, a verification message will be sent. Once you have confirmed your identity and address, you'll be ready to fund your account using a credit or debit card, bank account, or the integrated Western Union international and domestic money transfer service online or in person.
To sign up you need to:
- Create a username
- Provide an email address
- Create and confirm password
- Enter your country of residence, language, and currency
- Personal information required includes:
Full name, date of birth, address, and phone number.
- Agree to the terms of service and create your account.
They'll send a confirmation email with further instructions on how to fully activate your account.
How to manage and fund your account
The first thing you'll want to do if you are security conscious is to visit the Manage my ecoAccount page.
Here you'll be able to set up 2-step verification so your account has an added layer of security.
You can also get a prepaid ecoCard or use the ecoVirtualcard.
The ecoCard will allow you to withdraw funds in cash at participating ATM/ABMs.
The ecoVirtualcard is for online deposits and purchases only.
How to deposit with your ecoAccount
The most direct way is to simply deposit using your account information. Alternately, you can use the ecoCard and withdraw by the same method, or opt for the one-use ecoVirtualcard and withdraw via bank wire or another preferred way.
- Log in to your casino account
- Navigate to the cashier or deposit section
- Choose ecoPayz as your deposit method
- Enter the amount of your deposit
- Fill in your username and password
- Click or tap "next" or "submit"
The funds will be instantly transferred into your casino account and available for play.
ecoPayz account levels & upgrades
There are five account levels to an ecoPayz account. The higher you go, the more benefits you will see. Lower fees for certain transactions also follow.
Classic: Simply registering your account will assure you have a way to deposit. However, you'll have to move up one level in order to get one of the cards, transfer funds to family and friends, and increase your lifetime limits.
In order to access the aforementioned services and benefits, simply verify your identity with one form of photo ID and one utility bill or another document that confirms your address.
Silver: While most services are free at this level, your currency conversion rate, if used, is 2.99%. Simply verify your address and identity to take advantage of casino withdrawals to your bank account, ATM withdrawals with your new ecoCard, P2P money transfers, and the added security of one-use virtual cards.
Gold: Gold members enjoy decreased conversion fees when they need to use another currency as well as free international money transfers. Detailed requirements to reach this level are found on the ecoPayz website. These include credit card deposit volumes and merchant transfer volumes.
Platinum: Enjoy higher limits after doubling your Gold requirements, activating your Gold card, and being a Gold member for 30 days.
VIP: This is one of those, "If you have to ask, you can't afford it" items for many players. Enjoy the highest possible limits and the lowest fees available after transferring 250,000 Euro or more (or currency equivalent) to merchants.
- ecoPayz is a widely accepted deposit and withdrawal method for online casinos. US residents are not able to register new accounts nor use their old accounts
- ecoPayz accounts are free to register
- You must confirm your identity and address in order to withdraw to your ecoAccount or use one of their pre-paid products such as ecoCard or the ecoVirtual card
- The more you use your ecoPayz account, the higher your membership level will rise, along with more priveledges, higher limits, and lower fees
All except the Youtube channel are updated regularly. However, it's a good place to visit if you want to learn the basics of:
- How to register for an ecoPayz ecoAccount
- Making a deposit to your ecoAccount
- Making a withdrawal from your ecoAccount
- ecoPayz - global payments, safe and easy