Neosurf Online Casinos
Neosurf is a simple, secure way to pay and play online without the hassle of a bank account. The payment voucher system is accepted at over 20,000 online retailers including many casinos. The company website actually displays online gaming site logos such as Netbet, PokerStars, and Betclic.
A quick primer:
- Find a reseller
- Buy a pin code voucher
- Pay online using your code
Neosurf was launched in France in 2004. The amount of cash you can exchange for a voucher varies by country. The most that can be funded is $1,000. Most players will find a $200 limit. That should be plenty for one or more deposits at your favorite online casinos.
There are over 135,000 retail outlets in over 30 countries around the world. Australia has been added to the list that includes Canada, UK, and major regions of Europe and Asia.
Tip: Neosurf is available in Payzone point of sale (for UK) and Payment Source point of sale (for Canada)
Casino Bonuses for deposit with Neosurf
100% UP TO
How does Neosurf Work?
Even if your country's banks block most internet gambling transactions, you can still fund your account with Neosurf. Just be sure you have a method for withdrawals available as payments cannot be made to Neosurf from your casino account.
You won't need to divulge any personal information or even create an account in order to purchase a voucher. The funds are available for you to use immediately.
Following is an 80-second video to get you started. We'll cover it all in detail below as well.
Tip: The video states that you can cash out to Neosurf - this is a bit misleading. Casinos may have the option of purchasing their own vouchers with your winnings and emailing you the PIN codes, but we haven't found one yet that's willing to do that.
The video is also available in native language versions for players in Austria, Netherlands and Belgium, Poland, Italy, France, Spain, and Cyprus from Neosurf PressOffice.
If you haven't seen the Neosurf logo at local retailers and need to find a nearby location visit the company website, choose your country from the dropdown list and find your nearest retailer.
Reminder: Available at Payzone in UK and Payment Source in Canada
Enter your zipcode or other area information and follow the directions given to locate a retailer.
Tip: If the service is available in your country you will see a link on the bottom of the page - New: Click here to buy online! Follow the link and simple instructions to purchase one or more vouchers with values ranging from $10 to $1,000. Select payment method (no credit cards accepted). Complete your purchase.
If you don't see that message go to your nearest convenience store, gas station, kiosk, supermarket, news stand, Tabac, or internet cafe listed on the website to complete your purchase.
How do I buy a voucher?
You simply ask to purchase a Neosurf voucher. You won't need to register and you won't need to show identification. You will need to pay with cash or debit card - no credit cards are accepted.
In exchange for cash, you will receive a receipt with a 10-digit code. Keep them safe because they are as good as cash online.
How do I use my voucher?
Go to one of the recommended casinos below that accept Neosurf as a deposit method.
- Enter the banking or cashier section
- Choose Neosurf
- Enter the 10 character Neosurf code from your receipt
- Enter the amount you want to deposit
The voucher is not linked to your bank account or any personally identifiable information.
Tip: If you have a balance remaining on your voucher you can transfer it to a new one. The following will help you combine the balances of two or more cards.
Go to MyCard
- Enter the code for the voucher you want to add funds to
- Choose "Transfer credit"
- Enter the code for the voucher you want to transfer funds from
Funds will be transferred immediately!
What are the advantages of using Neosurf?
- Mobile deposits
- Bankroll management
- No need to provide bank account information, photo ID, or even your name to purchase a cash voucher
- Players in some countries can use debit cards, bank transfers, and other methods to buy vouchers online
- Registered with the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) for use in the European Economic Area
- In Canada, get up to $500 vouchers in person with cash or debit at Canada Post locations
- Earn Neomiles with every purchase (unfortunately the Neomiles website is currently only available in French)
How can I cash out?
Depending on your location the best methods are:
- Bank wire transfer
- Visa (up to your Visa deposits amount at some casinos)
Neosurf is a convenient and secure deposit method for players in more than two dozen countries. Players in France and Australia will find the vouchers especially useful.
- Available in more than 30 countries.
- Website is available in French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Polish, Chinese, Japanese, Greek, and Dutch.
- Canadians can use cash or debit cards at more than 15,000 Payment Source retailers to purchase vouchers, then deposit safely using a computer, tablet, or cellphone.
- UK players can purchase vouchers at any Payzone retailer.
- Bankroll management flexibility - purchase multiple vouchers in different amounts. Transfer balances from any voucher to any other (within maximum limits, usually $250).
- No personal information is needed to purchase vouchers.
- Vouchers are valid for one year and deposits are instant.
- Accepted by an increasing number of casinos - especially those serving Australian, Canadian, and French markets.
Add your comment about Neosurf